Our 10 fundamental principles of experiential learning demonstrate clearly what our approach is based on.
- The goal of our exercises is to support learning.
- The exercises are designed to set you into motion, both literally and figuratively.
- Participants can explore and experiment with behavior.
- Everything you perceive and experience is real. There is no role playing involved.
- Activities are accessible to everyone and opportunity for learning is maximized.
- Action and reflection alternate effectively.
- Transfer of the results of the training to the workplace is a central part of any Outing Holland interactive workshop.
- Thinking, doing and feeling are effectively combined.
- The experiences are supported by theory.
- All exercises are supervised by an instructor (facilities) and a trainer/coach (behavior).
Curious how we can help you(r team)? Contact us!